Because this Blog is updated regularly it is a good idea to visit at least once a week so as not to miss anything. If however you are not a regular visitor, please use the archive links, at the bottom of the side bar on the right, to view postings that have moved off the main page. Or type a key word in the search block in the black bar at the top left and click on "SEARCH BLOG" and it will take you to the posting within our Blog. (For instance, type "Jart" and all the post that mention Jart will open) The Label at the bottom of a post can also be used. Click to get all posts with the same label together!
This BLOG is best viewed at a screen resolution of 1024x768. Click here to get instructions on how to adjust your monitor to these settings.



Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Having some Fun Over Xmas Time.

Well after not falling for the reindeer food that I set out for Santa on Christmas eve, I manage to contact the overworked guy to stop in on Boxing day before his long flight back north.

He showed me his empty reindeer food bag (as you can see in the picture below).
However I quickly re-fueled it for him (hoping to score some brownie points) and hoping that he just might have one more Jart left amongst all his empty Christmas bags. But alas there was nothing.


There was one bag though, that looked quite full and rounded in the right places. He said that I can gladly keep this although it might not fly to well. So I offered to look after it (hoping to score some more brownie points). He also gave me his twin barrel hail gun and some cartridges and said that I might need it in the process, as nobody is going to Hi Jack a Santa with a empty sledge on his way home.

So not wanting to disappoint the dear old fellow, I agreed to all his terms and conditions and soon he was on his Sledge and with afterburners glowing Red Hot (sounds familiar) he disappeared in late night sky. A happy fellow with his work done for the year.

Obviously I was disappointed at not getting my Jart for Xmas but I could not wait to see what he did given me for Christmas.

So I rushed inside and this is what jumped out the bag!!!




Anyway, I will compete my Jart in the New Year and in the mean time, I am quite happy with this present.
Don’t get any ideas guy’s, remember the twin barrel hail gun !!!.

Wishing all the BERG members a happy and Thermal filled, New Year.

Piet.

No comments: