We understand that some of you are having problems viewing the full page of our BLOG. The right hand side is off the screen.
It might be that the your screen resolution is set too low. To fix this, you need to set the resolution of your screen to 1024x768.
For Windows XP follow the steps below.
1. Click on the START button in the bottom left hand corner.
2. Click on Control Panel
3. Double click on Display
4. Click on the Settings tab at the top.
5. Where it says Screen resolution there is a "Less" and "More" slider bar.
6. Click on the slider and hold the mouse button in and then slide the button to the right until you see the resolution 1024x768 appear under the button.
7. Leave it there.
8. Now click on Apply
9. The screen will change and a dialog box will appear asking if you want to keep the settings.
10. Click on Yes
11. That's it! You should be able to see the full page now.
12. You might have to adjust the knobs at the bottom of your monitor to get the window centered and so there is no black border around the window. That is a manual setting which I'm sure you can manage! (For you older chaps. This last step is like tuning your old valve wireless. A twiddle here and at tweak there and it's perfect. Bugger if the monitor has buttons though. You'll have to ask your kids how to do it!)