When I got home I downloaded the pics to my PC and imported them into Photoshop.
I cut away the background and cleaned up the logos.
The next step was to print the logos in different font sizes, cut them out and place them on the modle till I came up with the right size logo.
The final check for scale was made by compairing the mockup decal on the model to the photo taken of the real thing.
By taking lettering from othe Astirs I was able to make up the Speed Astir logo.
Mockup decals were again printed in different font sizes and checked on the model for scale.
Comparisons were again made to the real thing to final check the scale of the logo.
So now it is off to the printers to have the decals printed and while that is being done I will be spraying the orange trim on the nose, rudder and ailerons.